Our ground principle is our client privacy and protection of personal data. We follow the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We do not collect more information than is necessary;
- We do not use your data for purposes other than those specified;
- We do not keep your data if it is no longer needed, or with a valid legal basis;
- We never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information;
- We do not spread your data to third parties, without your knowledge;
- We do not use any automated decision-making processing neither profiling, or by analyzing or predicting your personal preferences and behaviors;
- Your personal data is not transmitted outside the EU;
- We do not use your data for purposes other than what we specified;
- We also make sure that your data is stored securely.
If you will have any further questions about your personal dana protection in our company, or if you have idea or suggestions, please contact us to a following contacts:
- e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or
- telephone number +385 42 683 373.
1. Who are we
Bloom Technologies d.o.o. from Trnovec, Gospodarska 3, Croatia, OIB: 65038760290, MBS: 070063820, registered at Commercial court in Varaždin for production of refrigerated cabinets for professional use, bars and parts for bars.
Bloom Technologies d.o.o. acts in relation to your personal data as our clients and potential customers of services and products in the role of the data controller, which determines the purposes and means of your personal data processing and ensures that all the security measures of your personal data are safe.
2. Which data we process
Bloom Technologies d.o.o. process several categories of your personal data:
a) Data regarding business cooperation
We collect your information that you make available to us when intending to sign a purchase order for our products that are required to complete the contract, such as your first and last name, address, contact information (email address, phone number), personal identification number (OIB), and we process them for the length of our contractual relationship. This includes information necessary for the delivery of contracted products and services, invoicing, data proving the contract authorizations, and data collected when communicating with us (e.g. contact information).
Also, we collect your information that you make available to us when intending to sign a purchase agreement for your products and services, as our loyal suppliers, which are required to complete the contract, such as your first and last name, address, contact information address, phone number), Personal Identification Number (OIB), and processed during the term of our contractual relationship.
We completely follow the legislation regarding privacy protection and protection of other data we get into possession thru the web pages, and we take all reasonable technical and other measures to protect them according to the law.
We do not sell, rent or give e-mail addresses or any other data to third parties. Data will be used exclusively for business contacts, with the intention to improve our website or for statistical purposes.
Occasionally we conduct surveys and questionnaires on our web site. The data that we will collect within these surveys and questionnaires is used exclusively for the needs of Bloom Technologies d.o.o.
We use the following cookies:
1. session cookies
Used so the website remembers the used language, sign-ins and similar
2. Google Analytics
Used to analyse visitor statistics and website usage.
You can opt-out globally from Google Analytics statistics using Google instructions HERE.
Check the following links on how to manage cookies in the most popular Internet browsers::
MS Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
MS Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
3. How will we use your personal data information
We collect, process and use your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and above all:
- for conclusion of the contract and delivering the ordered products, or for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations imposed by our contract;
- based on our legitimate interests, above all to control and ensure the high-quality standards of our services and products, and thereby achieve your satisfaction, especially for sending information about our products and services; and
- based on your individual and unquestioned privileges given freely to the clearly indicated purpose of data collection.
4. Who has access to your personal data
Your personal information may be accessed by other recipients solely in the manner provided by the applicable regulations and based on the relevant contracts that ensure a high level of personal data protection.
We cooperate with partners which help us to provide and improve our services and products and make our direct communication with you more effective. Access to your personal information is provided to authorized external data processors for processing personal data on behalf of our company, based on our explicit instructions and through contract agreements. These partners are obliged to strictly comply with the obligation of confidentiality in accordance with these Terms and conditions, with the contracts that we have concluded with them and in accordance with the obligations of the GDPR.
Our chosen external data processors are primarily the persons and companies that provide us with deliveries of products and services, IT services and maintenance services for business applications, legal services and other services related to the business of our company, without which we would be able to ensure fulfillment of our contractual obligations towards you and provide you with a high level of quality of our services and products.
Providing access to data to other legal or natural persons is always limited to the measure necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data have been collected and implemented in accordance with the applicable regulations. At the same time, we guarantee that no personal data is processed in third countries outside the European Union territory.
5. Your rights
We ensure a provision of your rights related to the processing of your personal data. First, we ensure you following rights:
a) Right to access
You have right to request confirmation of whether we process your information and, if so, get access to that information. In case we handle a larger amount of data pertaining to you, we may ask you to specify your request for delivery of certain specific data groups that we opt out of you.
b) Right to correct any information that we have about you
In case you notice that we are processing inaccurate or incomplete data, or you want to change them, you have the right to request correction of the same or to complete your personal data. To ensure that we always handle only accurate personal information about you, you need to let us know all their changes.
c) Right to delete ("Right to be forgotten")
d) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain a limit on the processing of your personal information, which you can requested, for example, if you have file the complaint against the processing of data, if you are in any doubt to the processed accuracy of your personal data or the lawfulness of their processing, but you do not want these data to be deleted or you still need it for the realization of legal requirements.
e) Right to lodge a complaint
Regarding to your special situation, you can at any time file a complaint about the processing of your personal information and we will limit the processing of your personal data. Also, we will delete this information and stop processing them, unless we prove that there are reasoned and legitimate legal grounds for keeping them. Furthermore, you have right at any time to object to the processing of your personal information for purposes of direct marketing. After filing your complaint, your personal information will stop processing for this purpose.
f) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you consider that processing of your personal information is in contravention with General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Supervisory Authority for Republic of Croatia is Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency with headquarters at: Martićeva ulica 14, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, web https://azop.hr/, phone: +385 1 4609 000.
g) Right to withdraw consent
If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any consequences.
Fulfilment of this rights you can required:
- personally, in the headquarters Bloom Technologies d.o.o. at Gospodarska 3, 42202 Trnovec, Croatia/EU,
- by calling +385 42 683 373,
- electronically by sending an e-mail to email@example.com,
- writing to Bloom Technologies d.o.o. at Gospodarska ulica 3, 42202 Trnovec, Croatia/EU.
We will reply to your request as soon as possible and no later than one month following the request. In the event of the inability to secure your identity, we will be free to request further verification of your identity.
6. Period and place of data storage
We will keep your personal data in case of a forced payment of unpaid receivables or by complaint about the product or services within the deadline, until the completion proceedings in accordance with the applicable rules of jurisdiction.
By processing Personal data generally valid:
- based on a consent for the time that is explicitly stated in consent, until the withdraw;
- for fulfilling our legal obligations or authority in the period specified by law;
- for fulfilling the contract during the term of the contract;
- based on legitimate interests for direct marketing, during the term of the contract, respectively until received the objection on the processing personal data for this purpose.
Enhance of this rule
In case there are changes to policies that affect your rights, we will notify you in a timely manner and directly in an appropriate manner.
These Rules were published on May 24th, 2018.