We always aspire to have correct and responsible business with our business partners around the world. This general business policy was made with a will to expand "Good will" practice and it contains points that we promote and which we want our business partners to accept. We prioritize good relationship with both customers and suppliers, so we find the following points very important:
Integrity and business conduct
Key elements for successful and sustainable business relationships are something that Oprema insists on, and it consists following items:
- Support an open, fair and competitive business environment.
- In comply with all relevant applicable laws and regulations.
- Corruption and bribery will not be tolerated on any level or it any form.
- Every our, as well as our partner's business, commercial and financial information is considered confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Conflicts of interest are not allowed to affect the good operation of our business.
We endorse the values enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Core Conventions of the International Labor Organization based on respect for the dignity of the individual without distraction of any kind.
Our key elements are:
- Working conditions should assure safe working practices and support the occupational health of employees.
- Employees should be treated fairly in relation to reasonable working hours, periodic leave and remuneration for work period.
- People are employed based on the principle of equal opportunity, without distinction to race, colour, gender, religion, affiliation or origin.
- Participation of children, forced or bonded workers will not be allowed and specifically there will be compliance with the relevant standards of the International Labour Organization.
We strive to treat environment with due care. Our Green manifest refers to informing, educating and focusing our employees to take care of the environment.
In addition to our Green manifest our key elements for environment protection are:
- The production and supply chain process are designed to make efficient use of available resources and to minimize the environmental impact.
- Our suppliers also promote greater environmental responsibility and we promote the development and diffusion of environmental friendly technologies.
- With our activities we attempt to contribute to the development of the community and to improve the quality of life and environmental protection.
We expect our suppliers to assist us in fulfilling the aforementioned key elements by incorporating them in their own business practice. Our suppliers shall take all necessary steps to ensure that the key elements of the Supplier Code are communicated to their employees. Suppliers shall take all appropriate steps to ensure that their own suppliers conduct business by the key elements of the Supplier Code.
We have the obligation to treat each individual with same respect and permanent improvement in the environment protection.
We believe that these principles will be reflected to our complete value chain and accepted by our business partners.